Impact Measurement for Corporate Citizenship and Measurement and Evaluation
Corporate citizenship teams that identify, collect, and analyze performance metrics are in a better position to demonstrate how they are creating change in their business and community. Do you know what type of impact your CSR and sustainability are having? This interactive course provides the skills, knowledge, and tools to build an effective measurement program that can help you increase the effectiveness of your programs and quantify the value that corporate citizenship programs bring to the community and to your business.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Corporate citizenship professionals who are in the process of designing or revamping a corporate citizenship program or those responsible for managing a program. This course is also helpful for those responsible for communicating or reporting on their company’s corporate citizenship efforts.
- How to determine goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- How to select appropriate metrics and indicators.
- How to develop a plan to analyze measurement data, communicate results, and set a process for continual program improvement.
- How to decide among various tools and techniques for conducting evaluations, for both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Ways to apply frameworks to illustrate the social, environmental, and business benefits of your corporate citizenship programs.
- How to right-size your program for existing resources AND develop the case for more resources.
Course delivery details
Take this course as part of an accelerated program to earn your Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, combining the best aspects of self-paced online courses, live learning, and networking opportunities.
- Member: $2,130.00
- Non-Member: $2,900.00
Certification / Credits
This is an elective course to earn your Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, which can help you develop in-depth knowledge, practical skills, and useful tools to implement innovative corporate citizenship programs.
5 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice or a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting (required course) and 20 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Contact this provider
Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
At the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, we help companies advance and elevate their corporate citizenship to deliver both business and social value, no matter where they are in their corporate citizenship journey. As the leading corporate citizenship membership...