BEVA will provide participants with the tools and skills to write clear, concise and professional, practical and easy-to-use memos, letters, reports and emails.
Upcoming start dates
14 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Management, supervisors, administration and business owners.
BEVA offers the following course content:
- Elements of clear, concise and effective writing 8 rules to ensure clear and concise writing
- Similarities and differences between memos, letters and key reports
- Identify your preferred writing style and recognize the effect it has on the producers of memos, letters and reports
- Create a superior office work environment that promotes productivity
- Tips to aid concentration, reduce distractions and eliminate transmitter blockage
- 6 Key Strategies for Meeting Writing Deadlines
- 10 key points to consider before your document is read
- Simple checklist to follow to assess clarity and conciseness
- Effective ways to get constructive and ongoing feedback
Course delivery details
Virtual classroom led by an instructor.
Certification / Credits
The learner will receive a "BEVA Learning Institute Certificate of Achievement" for completing the workshop/course recognized by Government, Academia and Industry.
Contact this provider
BEVA Global Management Inc. / BEVA Learning Institute
BEVA Learning Institute is the training department for BEVA Global Management Inc. We provide corporate professional training to medium and large companies in English and French in most industries as well as government. We are the premier choice when it...