The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) serves a network of more than 16,000 treasury and finance professionals. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, AFP provides members with breaking news, economic research and data on the evolving world of treasury and finance, as well as world-class treasury certification programs, networking events, financial analytical tools, training, and public policy representation to legislators and regulators.
AFP is the daily resource for treasury and finance professionals.
Why choose AFP?
Network of 16,000+ treasury and finance professionals
Two globally recognized certifications
Hosts largest conference for finance professionals
The Association for Financial Professionals is committed to advancing the success of its members. They offer a range of services to help treasury and financial professionals in their careers. Here are some highlights:
- Live training - Virtual seminar, webinars, and live-streamed events
- On-demand training - Self-paced seminars, quizzes and archived conference sessions
- Corporate training - Enterprise-wide, instruction-led courses to deepen your knowledge base, build new skills and master certification exam preparation. AFP’s courses cover an array of topics for every level of finance professional, ranging from Excel analytics and payments to treasury management and FP&A
- Exam prep - AFP offers robust learning systems to help professionals prepare for their CTP and EF&A certifications
- Annual AFP Conference - Each year, AFP hosts the most important event for treasury and finance worldwide providing the very best in original, essential and unbiased content.
|Business and Management|
|Lead with and Master Data||4 hours||600 USD||Online|
|Stretch Your Analytics to New Levels||6 hours||600 USD||Online|
|Financial Risk Management|
|Payments Fraud and Cybercrime On Demand Seminar||4 hours||600 USD||Online|
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Retail & Consumer Services
Technology & Software
To request information from Association for Financial Professionals, please fill out the following details:
No reviews available