Microservices Engineering Boot CampASPE Training
For IT professionals, developers, software engineers, and DevOps practitioners – microservices training provides the technical practices and tooling fundamentals necessary to begin realizing the benefits of microservices as a foundation for IT architecture, software engineering, and service/release delivery. The workshop includes 16 hands-on exercises that give you real-world practice on the engineering tools and skills a team needs in order to realistically implement your own flavor of Microservices architecture patterns so you can address the team needs of your own organization.
Whether you want to create new services, decouple a few services from your overall architecture, or refactor an entire monolithic architecture into a microservice design pattern, this course quickly teaches you the practical toolset and skills to get up and running with microservices in your own systems. Loosely coupled components and services allow teams to deploy more freely and independently, with less risk to the architecture.
Class exercises use Java, but for private onsite deliveries, exercises can be done using your preferred language.In this Microservices Training Course, You Will Learn How To:
- Adopt, plan or improve your transition to microservices
- Map technical practices to the business strategy behind microservices
- Navigate different tools for enabling microservices and how to use them
- Communicate with stakeholders, management, and teams regarding needs and expectations around microservices
- Get hands-on practice with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and JFrog tools for core microservices architecture
- Get hands-on practice with the toolchain in our real-world application labs
- Build more mature DevOps practices through microservice adoption
- Understand how to refactor monolithic systems into more modular, component-based systems
- Apply microservice use cases to continuous integration, delivery, and testing
- Enable more automated testing and self-service QA capability
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Find out more about this Microservices Engineering Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team