One of the biggest challenges to success with big data has always been how to transport it. Conventional interoperability doesn’t cut it when it comes to integrating data with applications and real-time needs. Yet, needs continue to grow and data availability becomes more critical all the time. Even in scenarios that might not be considered “big data,” the need for services and data integration in the organization may be challenged simply by inadequate messaging and integration architecture. Kafka can serve as a key solution to address these challenges.
This hands-on training workshop gets you up and running with Apache Kafka so you can immediately take advantage of the low latency, massive parallelism and exciting use cases Kafka makes possible. Led by one of our enterprise engineering experts, you’ll get live instruction and coaching on how to be effective when using Kafka in your work or project.In this Kafka Training Course, You Will:
- Explore Apache Kafka Architecture
- Learn to configure a distributed messaging broker
- Learn the Apache Kafka architecture and data model
- Learn about decoupled services and distributed systems
- Learn to build robust systems using distributed messaging brokers
- Learn best practices for configuring Kafka clusters in production
- Write custom Kafka producers and consumers
- Build an application that ingests data from a streaming API
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
Contact this provider
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...