Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff EssentialsAmerican Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials
Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials: E-Learning Training Course
This online, e-learning program aims to combines real-world examples, practice exercises, and case studies, in order to create a flexible, engaging learning experience. Each module of the program features a different "learning coach" that offers tips and best practices that will help you put the learning concepts into context.
This Preparation, Compilation, and Review Staff Essentials is made up of 9 relevant courses including:
- Introduction to Review Engagements
- Performing a Review Engagement Part I
- Performing a Review Engagement Part II
- Reporting on Review Engagements
- Introduction to Compilation Engagements
- Performing a Compilation Engagement
- Reporting on Compilation Engagements
- Engagements to Prepare Financial Statements
- Current Accounting and Reporting Issues and Latest Developments
Who should attend?
This Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials e-learning course is best suited for CPA firm attest staff, including paraprofessionals new to performing SSARSs engagements.
The content of this Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials is structured as follows:
- Preparation, compilation, and review engagement fundamentals
- Performing preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- Reporting on compilation and review engagements, including illustrative reports
- Special purpose frameworks
- Recent SSARSs developments
- Current accounting and reporting issues
- Future projects of the Accounting and Review Services Committee
Upon successful completion of this e-learning training course, participants will have a firm understanding of:
- The performance requirements for preparation, compilation and review engagements
- The reporting requirements associated with compilation and review engagements
- The various financial reporting frameworks used in the preparation of financial statements
- Recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments
The cost of this Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials training course is $389 for AICPA members and $489 for non-members.
Provider: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the largest member association in the world with more than 400,000 members in 144 countries. The AICPA represents the accounting profession and has a history of serving the public interest since 1887. AICPA...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team