Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IFRS Certificate ProgramAmerican Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
IFRS Certificate Program
IFRS Certificate Program: E-Learning Training Course
This IFRS Certificate Program has just been relaunched by the AICPA to provide participants with the international financial reporting skills necessary to compete effectively in today’s global business environment. A grounding in IFRS will distinguish you from other accounting and finance professionals and expand your career opportunities both in the U.S. and globally.
Knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS) is a fundamental core competency for audit professionals, accountants engaged in financial reporting, and other finance professionals. Now is the time for you to demonstrate competency in IFRS so your expertise knows no borders.
Who should attend?
This IFRS Certificate Program is best suited for CPAs in public practice performing audits as well as accountants preparing financial reports. Specifically, this course is aimed at those working in the following areas:
- Multinational organizations
- U.S.-based subsidiaries of foreign parent corporations
- U.S.-based parent companies with international subsidiaries that have adopted IFRS
- Public companies
- Large private companies
- Public practice who serve private, public or international companies with audit, preparation, or advisory service
Before enrolling in this course, participants should have a familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles under U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
The content of this IFRS Certificate Program is structured as follows:
- Fair Value Measurement
- Financial Instruments
- Revenue Recognition
- Joint Arrangements
- Business Combinations
- Foreign Currency
- Income Taxes
- Intangible Assets
- Investment Property
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Obtain the necessary proficiency in complex International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) areas including financial instruments and business combinations. Acquire a broad overview of key IFRS definitions and concepts
- Apply the fundamental principles of IFRS across a range of accounting topics
- Understand the accounting impact of the latest standards and amendments issued by the IASB
The cost of this IFRS Certificate Program training course is $1,195 for AICPA members and $1,695 for non-members.
Provider: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the largest member association in the world with more than 400,000 members in 144 countries. The AICPA represents the accounting profession and has a history of serving the public interest since 1887. AICPA...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this IFRS Certificate Program course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team