Essential Project Management Skills
Learn essential Project Management concepts 24/7—at your own pace
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This AMA OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager - A Basic "How to" Approach
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Utilizing Effective Risk-Response Strategies
- Managing Projects Effectively
- Manager's Guide to Collaboration
- Enhancing Collaborative Communication
- The Manager's Role During Change
Certification / Credits
Explore the terminology, tools and techniques of project management with this comprehensive, on demand course. Over 7 compact and focused lessons, you’ll learn about key PM concepts such as the Work Breakdown Structure, collaborative communication, risk strategies and much more. You’ll also be able to retake each lesson as much as you want.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...