Knowledge-sharing of the necessary psychological knowledge to enable comprehensive understanding and strategic orientation towards tasks within the individual’s own professional activities, as well as acquiring current and practice-oriented specialist knowledge and transferring it to relevant questions of professional practice.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Certificated minimum entry requirements for postgraduate taught courses: Students must provide evidence of English language skills demonstrated by:
- IELTS test at level 6.0 or above with a minimum score of 5.5 in each module, or
- Pearson PTE of 53 or higher in each module of the test, or equivalent, or
- a pass in the University’s English language test, or
- TOEFL Qualification English B1, or
- for international students only: equivalent as judged by the authorized admitting officer in accordance with the advice of the University’s International Office
Applicants resident outside the UK, for whom English is not the first language, should normally have gained the required English language qualification no more than two years prior to entry.
- Scientific Work in Psychology
- Applied Moral and Interpersonal Psychology
- Cognitive Development
- Business & Organisational Psychology
- Criminal Psychology & Political Psychology
- Media Psychology & Cyber Psychology
- Master´s Thesis
- Monthly tuition fee: 816.52 €/month x 12 months (VAT exempt).
- Total costs for 12 months: (instead of 11,850.24 €) now 9,793.32 € (VAT exempt).
Contact this provider
AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
The Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH (AIHE) is an academic institute accredited by international universities and external auditors. With its own examiners and teaching staff, AIHE runs professional distance learning programmes on behalf of international universities. Students are enrolled...