Agile Auditing - OAG232WEB
This webinar explains agile auditing, its origins, benefits, and common pitfalls. It covers how to implement agile auditing to reduce cycle time from planning to reporting, exceed your stakeholders’ expectations, reduce wasted effort, lower audit costs, and become more efficient and effective.
Who should attend?
Internal auditors and managers.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn about the benefits to internal audit methodology, how to implement, key practices, ways to align this approach to the organization’s culture, how to increase speed, and improve communication flows.
- Origins, definition and characteristics
- Why now
- Benefits to internal audit and its stakeholders
How to Implement:
- Key practices, roles and responsibilities
- Making changes to the mindset and methodology
- Align the internal audit approach with the culture and objectives of the organization
- Auditor readiness and having the staff that can deliver
- The impact of agile auditing on planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Improving communication flows and effectiveness
- Replacing traditional actions with a superior approach
- Making faster and better decisions along the way
- The importance and benefits of an iterative approach
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...