Possessing the Global Remuneration Professional designation signifies that you are an expert in your field giving you an edge in today’s competitive world.
In this ever-changing global economy, compensation practitioners need to understand how to manage rewards programs in a global context. The renowned Global Remuneration Professional designation provides you with the knowledge, skills and training you need to design, manage and deliver global rewards programs that align with organization goals and attract, motivate and retain top talent.
A GRP is earned after obtaining a passing score for all required exams. Corresponding preparation courses for the required exams are available in a variety of convenient learning formats providing the essential skills and knowledge necessary to be a successful practitioner—as well as to better prepare you for the examinations.
Am I Eligible to Become a GRP®?
All GRP® candidates must meet certain educational, experiential, and credential requirements before sitting for the GRP®® exam. Browse the following requirements to ensure your eligibility for this WorldatWork approved credential.
- Total Rewards Management (T1/GR1)
- Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management (C3E) or Quantitative Methods (T3/GR2)
- Strategic Communication in Total Rewards (T4/GR9)
- Job Analysis, Documentation and Evaluation (C2/GR3)
- Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance (C4/GR4)
- Variable Pay — Improving Performance with Variable Pay (C12/GR6)
- Market Pricing — Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis (C17/GR17)
- International Remuneration — An Overview of Global Rewards (GR7)
- Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8)
- International Financial Reporting Standards for Compensation Professionals (T7)
What Are the Next Steps?
Review the areas of eligibility above and ensure that you have met all prerequisites for the GRP®® exam. If you do not meet all of these requirements you can either continue your studies and experience to work up to the GRP® requirements or you can look at one of the other HR certifications that WorldatWork has to offer.
Retaining the GRP® Certification
Upon successful completion and passing of the GRP® exam, all professionals must remain active to keep their designation.