SAN FRANCISCO, October 14th, 2019 – Incite Group –part of Reuters Events- today announced the global brands that will share their customer experience strategies at this year’s Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit in San Francisco.
The Summit will bring together more than 400 globally recognized brands at the forefront of customer experience on November 7-8th.
Those taking to the stage, to publicly share their CX commitment include:
- Jill Ramsey, Chief Product and Digital Revenue Officer, Macy's
- Donald Chesnut, Chief Experience Officer, Mastercard
- Sarah Butterfass, Chief Product Officer, Groupon
- Jay Schneider, Senior Vice President, Digital, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Anshu Bhardwaj, VP Product, Sam’s Club
- Robert Krugman, Chief Digital Officer, Broadridge Financial
- Hai Habot, Sr. Director of Incubation and Growth, StubHub
- Genevieve Owyang, Mobile Marketing Director, Realtor.com
Over two days, digital, product and marketing executives will design the strategies that deliver long-term digital customer acquisition, retention – and growth.
“We are delighted to unveil the unmissable line-up for this year’s summit, bringing together the most senior customer experience executives from America’s most loved brands including Walmart, Hilton and Amazon. This conference is a unique opportunity for Chief Product Officers and CX specialists to learn, share and network, and we’re excited to be bringing this business critical discussion to San Francisco” Hayley Dunn, Head of Strategy, Incite Group
Incite Group is now part of Reuters Events, after its parent company FC Business Events was acquired as part of the Reuters news and media division of Thomson Reuters earlier this month.
For more information about the Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit (Nov 7-8, San Francisco), please visit the website: https://events.incite-group.com/oms/ or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Strategy
Incite Group by Reuters Events
UK: +44 (0) 207 375 7236
Incite Group is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK.