BOSTON - Jan. 29, 2020 - ODSC East 2020, the latest in the largest conference series for learning applied data science, will run April 13-17, 2020. The event will offer more than 200 training sessions and workshops led by the best industry experts in data science and thought leaders from top companies striving to advance the state of the art.
ODSC East 2020 will yet again be the largest applied data science conference in the world, expected to bring in over 6500 professionals and researchers from around the world. These individuals convene to learn about the technologies that are leading today’s innovation, including, but not limited to: AI, machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics, data visualization, natural language processing, autonomous machines, self-driving vehicles, image classification, machine vision, and speech recognition.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Cassie Kozyrkov, PhD, Chief Data Scientist at Google
- David Talby, PhD, CTO of Pacific AI
- Dr. Jon Krohn, Chief Data Scientist, Author of Deep Learning Illustrated at Untapt
- Dr. Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Thomas Wolf, PhD, Chief Science Officer at Hugging Face
- Tom M. Mitchell, PhD, Professor & Interim Dean at the School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Paige Roberts, Open Source Relations Manager at Vertica
- Francesca Lazzeri, PhD, Senior ML Scientist at Microsoft
- Aashish Bhateja, Senior Program Manager at Azure Machine Learning
The conference will bring together thousands of data scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs to learn, discuss, and network with one another. In addition to the workshops and training sessions, the ODSC East 2020 Career Expo will host over 30 companies hiring data scientists, offering interviews on the spot.
April 14-17 will also feature the Ai x Business Summit, a special event for startups, business professionals, executives, investors, and technologists who seek to build and grow the AI driven enterprise. All talks and attending companies will highlight specific industries, such as AI for healthcare, finance, climate, and more.
More on ODSC:
Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is the leader of applied data science conferences. Our conferences bring industry leaders, key executives, start-up companies, engineers, and investors on the threshold of innovation together. We delve into topics like artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics, natural language processing, data visualization, and research. We do this to make sure the future of technology, industry, academia, and the military are at the forefront of emerging technology and advancement into tomorrow’s future today.
For more information about the conference, its content, and its partners visit ODSC.com/boston, or contact the ODSC Content Marketing Manager, Alexander Landa, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org