Executive Development Program (EDP) for Emerging Health LeadersThe University of Texas at San Antonio Carlos Alvarez College of Business: Executive Education
Executive Development Program (EDP) for Emerging Health Leaders
Taught by award-winning University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) College of Business faculty, this program is designed for healthcare professionals interested in developing their foundational knowledge of business. The program combines lectures, readings, group discussions and presentations, with leadership assessments and executive coaching to provide participants the opportunity to develop leadership and management skills in four core areas: communication, influence, professional development and the fundamentals of administration.
- Orientation & Kickoff
- Introduction to cohort and online learning system.
- Coaching Assessments
- Complete five validated coaching assessments
- Coaching Session
- Fall Courses
- Professional Development
- Building Successful Teams
- Effective Communication
- Spring Courses
- Providing Feedback
- Inclusive Leadership
- Operations Management
- Healthcare Accounting
- Leading Through Change
- Coaching Session
Course delivery details
Commitment & Location
6-8 hours a month, including a three-hour evening class each month for 12 months. Applicants must commit to attending classes and completing assignments.
- 33 hours instructor-led sessions
- 20 hours self-paced online learning
Classes will be virtual until further notice.
Please contact the provider for more information about tuition fees.
Certification / Credits
- Readiness for Challenges: 100% of participants believe the EDP has prepared them to take on current and future leadership challenges
- Program Expectations: 97% of participants said the EDP met their expectations and was worth the time investment
- Advancement in Leadership: 94% of participants felt that the EDP has prepared them to take on a more significant leadership role or more managerial responsibilities
About UTSA's Exec Ed
The University of Texas at San Antonio Carlos Alvarez College of Business: Executive Education
Executive Education at the University of Texas at San Antonio Join our collaborative learning community as part of an executive or corporate training program at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). Housed in the Carlos Alvarez College of...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training