Master’s Pathway Programs
Achieve your goals, one step at a time. For a select number of our programs, we offer three tiers of graduate-level studies, each providing an in-depth, hands-on educational experience to help you earn a Master’s degree and differentiate yourself as the top candidate for the career of your dreams. Give yourself the best chance for a top-tier management position in international business, marketing, or tourism and hospitality anywhere in the world. Gain advanced management techniques and on-the-job experience in the heart of Southern California before you apply to earn your Master’s degree at one of five premier international universities. In just over one year, you will have everything you need to succeed in the career of your dreams.
Who should attend?
STEP 1: COMPLETE A POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA
STEP 2: COMPLETE A MASTER’S DEGREE WITH ONE OF OUR PARTNER INSTITUTIONS:
- University of Hertfordshire (UH) in England
- Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) in Scotland
- Southern Cross University (SCU) in Australia
- National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway)
- Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia
Who Can Attend?
- For non-native speakers, advanced English language is required: TOEFL 550 PBT, 80 iBT; IELTS 6.5; or the equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- No GMAT or management experience required.
- This program requires an F-1 visa for international applicants.
University of California, Riverside
Located 80 kilometers east of Los Angeles, in the heart of beautiful sunny Southern California, the University of California, Riverside (UCR), is one of 10 campuses within the prestigious University of California system, one of the nation’s premier public institutions...
Find out more about this Master’s Pathway Programs course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team