Grant writing techniques and processes are in a transitional stage. Grant writers need to stay on top of the latest trends that include more online grant applications, requirements for better-designed evaluations and new social policies that determine grant opportunities.
This certificate program provides an intensive opportunity to acquire the knowledge and practice the skills necessary to succeed in today’s competitive grant writing environment. Instructed by an accomplished grant writer, you’ll identify and analyze funding resources, design and manage programs, conduct research and more!
Who should attend?
- Staff and officials new to grant writing who require a basic understanding of the process
- Individuals currently working on a grant-writing project and facing specific grant writing problems and issues
- Successful practitioners in the field who are seeking specialized information and advanced insight into grant project development
- Improved use of staff time in the grant writing process
- Produce high-quality grant proposals
- More grant monies awarded
- Improved writing skills
Certification / Credits
You'll receive a certificate after completing this course
Contact this provider
UNF's Division of Continuing Education | Unparalleled Education and Training Programs
The UNF Division of Continuing Education knows how to bring out the best in every student, whether you are looking for career advancement, seeking an industry certification, changing careers, preparing for graduate school or just taking courses for the pure...