Get Smart on customer protection and segregation requirements with FIA-IFM Training. This course has been jointly developed by the National Futures Association, FIA and industry professionals to help market participants understand the safeguards in place to protect customer funds in the futures market.
This online course also is designed to meet the training requirements mandated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission Rule 1.11. According to the rule, all finance, treasury, operations, regulatory, compliance, settlement, and other relevant officers and employees within the organization must be trained annually.
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand.
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Designed for employees at futures commission merchants (FCM) to meet the annual training requirements included in CFTC Regulation 1.11.
- Basics of segregation
- Residual interest
- Investment of customer funds and recordkeeping
- Notification requirements
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
Course delivery details
eLearning on demand.
- FIA Member Discount: $60
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...