Get Smart on ICE Futures U.S. market requirements IFM-FIA. This course has been produced jointly by FIA and ICE Futures U.S. The course is designed to help market users understand and comply with some of the most important trading rules of the exchange. It also includes examples of both acceptable and prohibited practices.
Exchanges like the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) develop content based on where they see the most need for education of market participants. We also use outside counsel as appropriate to help us write and/or review content. Courses are continuously updated as rules change.
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those that trade or plan to trade on ICE Futures U.S. The exchange globally trades agricultural and metal commodities, North American natural gas and power futures and options, equity derivatives and FX.
- Wash trades
- Pre-arranged trades
- Block trades
- Exchange-for-related positions (EFRPs)
- Disruptive trading practices
- Position limits
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
- FIA Member Discount: $35
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...