Get Smart on CME Group market requirements with FIA-IFM Training. This course has been produced jointly by FIA and the CME Group to help market users understand and comply with some of the most important trade practice rules of the CME Group.
Exchanges like the CME develop content based on where they see the most need for education of market participants. We also use outside counsel as appropriate to help us write and/or review content. Courses are continuously updated as rules change.
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those that trade or plan to trade on CME Group derivatives markets. These markets include the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), and The Commodity Exchange (COMEX).
- Wash trades
- Pre-arranged and pre-negotiated trades
- Disruptive practices
- Block trades
- Exchange of Futures for Physical (EFRPs)
- Position limits (coming soon)
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
Course delivery details
eLearning on demand.
- FIA Member Discount: $35
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...