Get Smart on Eurex Exchange requirements with FIA-IFM Training. This course has been produced jointly by FIA and Eurex. The training provides an overview of select rules and regulations that govern the daily activities of Eurex market participants from brokerage firms and fund managers to commercial hedgers and trading firms.
For traders of Eurex contracts and their supervisors, this course covers the special requirements of the T7 Entry Services (TES) and the German regulatory landscape for derivatives trading. It also explores the trader admission process, reporting obligations and position limits.
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Get Smart Training: Developed by the Industry for the Industry
This course is suitable for those that trade or plan to trade on Eurex as well as those the supervise trading. The Eurex Exchange is an international exchange which primarily offers trading in European based derivatives.
- Overview & Key Requirements
- Off-Book Trading (T7 Entry Services)
- Position Limits
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
Course delivery details
eLearning on demand.
- FIA Member Discount: $35
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...