Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Core Project Management (CPM)
SSI's Core Project Management course focuses on teaching participants the critical skills used by successful project managers. During the course, participants will work within teams in order to use their new skills in a interactive, challenging, computerized project setting.
They will navigate through a series of realistic business decisions that have common issues and constraints. Because the simulation is virtual, participants are able to achieve real world results without any real world effects. These tools that participants are provided with to solve these problems include templates and spreadsheets that are easy to navigate through while increasing their skills to better manage the project.
The course is totally aligned with processes and methodologies approved by the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) and participants are exposed to advanced project management applications and tool utilization such as Microsoft Project.
CPM features the Leadership in Action Simulation. This simulation project must be completed by your team within six months. Success will be measured according to four attributes: project cost, success meeting the goals, team's attitude during the project, and your ability to complete and juggle personal tasks.
Who should attend?
This course has no prerequisites
- Learn the global language of project management
- Learn and be able to apply PMI's five process groups on your own project
- Working with a Project Life Cycle
- Implementing key project management templates: Scope Statements, Stakeholder Analysis
- Utilize project management tools: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Network Diagram, Timeline with Milestones
- Implementing a Communications Management Plan
- How to better closeout a project
- Track Key Performance Indicators: schedule, productivity, labor hours and cost
Request information from SSI for the price of this course
Why Choose Successful Strategies International?
SSI has been delivering high-quality, cost effective training to organizations worldwide for the last ten years. A large part of their philosophy is that all employees require the same type of training. For this reason they believe that generic training...