Leading Federal Government Projects
Leading Federal Government Projects helps you understand the Project/Program Manager’s role within a federal agency and how it requires knowledge of the many facets of leadership. This course focuses on entry-level leadership competencies and performance outcomes, as defined by the FAC-P/PM policy and competency model.
Participants will review the difference between leadership and management, communication theory, conflict management, and organizational and personal accountability. By the end of the course, participants will be able to define the principles of ethics and values in the acquisition process and describe how the core ethical values are associated with the acquisition decision making process.
Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) is a component within every project and by the end of the course, participants will know how to identify these opportunities to improve the agency’s processes and services. Finally, participants will reinforce the knowledge gained in this course and apply their skills to a series of exercises and case studies.
Certification / Credits
- Describe the role of the program manager and understand common leadership challenges they face
- Discuss the importance of accountability; organizational and personal
- Recognize how communication skills can assist with interpersonal and organizational conflicts
- Relate the role that leadership plays in establishing an ethical work environment
- Recognize how Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) is used to enhance an agency’s performance
Improving Performance Through Sustained Learning and Behavior Change As the global authority in project leadership training, we help you, your team, and your business with flexible professional development solutions to bridge the strategy execution gap and get work done —...
Find out more about this Leading Federal Government Projects course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team