Building Insanely Great Products
This workshop will enable you to explore and plan for doing the key things necessary for your product(s) to become "insanely great," a term that Steve Jobs used for encouraging people who worked for him to strive to do the very best they can for their customers. It covers what Apple is doing that has made it the most valuable company in the world and what Hewlett-Packard did to grow 20% per year for 50 years after its founding in 1938 including organizational structure, needed employee competencies, decision-making, and other major factors.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
- Six Keys to Product Success
- Services are Products Too
- The History and Future of Product Management
- Required Organizational Competencies for Product Management and Product
- Entrepreneur is just French for Product Manager Plus
- Decision Making and Management of the Product Life Cycle
- How the Ideal Product Management Organization Should be Organized
- Importance of Values and Vision to Product and Company Success
- The Perfect Storm, Creating Insanely Great Customers and the Digital Transformation’s Impacts on Product Management and Marketing
- Doing it Right: Start with what People and Organizations “Do"
- Creating the Value Proposition
- The 18 Key Components of a Product Market Strategy before going to Development
Why choose Spice Catalyst?
Training offered by Spice Catalyst is based upon 50+ years of experience
Spice Catalyst has trained over 1/3 of all of Cisco's product managers worldwide
Training is based on the company's books like Successful Product Design and Management Toolkit
About Spice Catalyst
Spice Catalyst is a worldwide product success management and product success marketing training, consulting and assessment organization since 2012. We have trained thousands of product managers and product marketing managers at such companies as Cisco, Capital One Bank, Cognizant, Botswana...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...