Are you a developer or operations staff member working in a DevOps environment? Applying DevOps requires well-defined goals and a good understanding of the different tools available and which ones are right for you.
This course will provide you with hands-on experience in a DevOps environment: planning and setting the strategy; designing and implementing the pipeline; automating the provisioning and configuration of infrastructure and deployment of systems; monitoring the pipeline and the systems with telemetry; identifying bottlenecks; and applying continuous improvement to evolve the pipeline and the architecture.
Who should attend?
To get the most out of this course, you should have an understanding of fundamental Agile and DevOps concepts. These are covered in our Agile Fundamentals and Foundation of DevOps courses. Experience using command lines is also important as some of the hands-on work is performed in a Bash shell.
- Developers working in DevOps teams
- Operations staff supporting or working in DevOps teams
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to identify policies and processes to support DevOps and prepare a strategy for continuous delivery.
- Understand the impact of various architectural patterns on DevOps.
- Design a deployment pipeline and implement it.
- Automate the provisioning and configuring of environments in the cloud.
- Implement telemetry monitoring to support continuous improvement.
- Learn techniques for involving the customer in continuous improvement efforts.
- Know how to mature the pipeline, including evolving the architecture, using virtualization and cloud computing, and ensuring compliance and governance is maintained.
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-IDO Certification. This course is part of the ICAgile DevOps track.
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (8 technical, 2 leadership hours and 4 strategic hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team