Foundation of DevOpsSoftEd
Foundation of DevOps
In solving one problem, Agile has created a new bottleneck at the interface between development and operations teams, each having very different goals. DevOps has evolved as a way to bring these two teams together and accelerate the delivery of value to the users and customers. This course provides an overview of DevOps, including its history, the cultural changes required to effectively apply DevOps, and the practices that support the goals of DevOps. We explore continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), and the deployment pipeline that lies at the heart of DevOps.
Who should attend?
To get the most out of this course, we recommend that you have completed some formal Agile training, such as our Agile Fundamentals course.
- Team members
- Anyone wanting to understand the case for and potential of DevOps
- Anyone looking to understand their role and practices in a DevOps environment
- Anyone wanting to know what changes to start making to prepare for DevOps
By the end of the course you will be able to understand:
- The background and mindset of DevOps
- The practices of version control and configuration management that support DevOps
- How test automation supports DevOps
- The essentials of continuous integration (CI)
- The principles and practices of continuous delivery (CD)
- The deployment pipeline and its purpose
- The challenges and support for managing infrastructure and databases
- What changes to start making when first starting out with DevOps
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-FDO Certification. This course is part of the ICAgile DevOps track.
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (7 technical hours and 7 strategic hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team