Business Agility AcceleratorSoftEd
Business Agility Accelerator
As the world changes at an unprecedented pace, imagine if organizations could navigate through change and use it as an opportunity to get better, rather than simply getting through. This unique program offers an intense, strategic appreciation for you to create an Agile organization that delivers true value in a disruptive environment.
This practical workshop delivered by world-class facilitators is designed to help you to speed up your business, to focus on what’s important, reduce waste and red tape, and most importantly, deliver value to your business and your customers. Business Agility Accelerator is essential for leaders to jump-start learning on how to thrive in uncertainty and create organizational success.
Who should attend?
A willingness to challenge traditional thinking and a desire to deliver outcomes for the organization.
Anyone who wants to bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The mindset and culture that business agility instils
- A model for change that is based on current management thinking and human dynamics
- The techniques to help examine and improve your work practices
- How to define your customer(s) and how you add value to them
- How to treat everything as an experiment, with a value test and hypothesis that is either validated or disproved with real empirical data
- How to use value stream maps, Kanban values, principles and practices, A3s and lean thinking to eliminate waste and create space for innovation.
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request box.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-BAF Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Business Agility Track.
Project Management Institute (PMI) accredited course: This course is accredited with PMI and will contribute 14 Professional Development Units (6 technical hours, 2 leadership hours and 6 strategic hours) towards your chosen certification.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team