Writing With Diplomacy, Tact & Finesse
If writing doesn’t come easily to you, you’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of business professionals struggle to write well. And poor writing can confuse people. It can ruffle feathers. Ultimately, it can damage your professional image and affect your career.
If you spend any part of your job writing and you don’t do it well, you need this “plain English” one-hour Webinar. It’s guaranteed to help you become a stronger, more powerful writer! Writing With Diplomacy, Tact & Finesse will teach you easy ways to stop staring at your computer screen and get started! It’ll give you practical tips to make your writing more readable … so you get the results you want.
The course is delivered as Webinar Event + Recording
A sample of the critical communication skills you’ll learn in just 60 minutes:
- The questions you should answer BEFORE you start writing
- Words you should never use in your writing—and what you can use instead
- How to trim the fat from your writing without altering your message
- Writing for today: How to break free from the old way of business writing
- Updated rules of writing structure and grammar
- Plus: You’ll see tons of examples of the good, the bad and the ugly
A leader in learning and development since 1989,SkillPath provides professionals worldwide with strategic and innovative training solutions Our mission is to provide the highest-quality training for companies and business people around the world, so they can benefit personally and professionally...
Find out more about this Writing With Diplomacy, Tact & Finesse course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team