Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed!
Let’s not mince words: You’re buried at work, right? Tons of emails to answer. Tons of crazy-impossible deadlines looming. Tons of projects on your ever-expanding to-do list. And that desk — oh, that desk of yours. Do you sometimes look at it with utter dread, thinking that you only have two options: run away or strike a match?
Stop! There’s no need for extreme measures — help is at hand!
Our stress-busting, sanity-saving new workshop, Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed!, delivers practical tips, techniques and strategies for getting organized and taking control — right away!
This training is focused on delivering the must-have skills you need to master your time and maximize your effectiveness. We’ll show you how to dissect your workday to see which activities are good time investments and which habits you’ve picked up are flat-out time-wasters.
You’ll find out how to free up countless hours with a time management plan you customize for the way YOU work and that will hold up in the interruption-plagued, ever-changing work environment you work in. Don’t wait, get more organized and enroll in this fantastic training today!
Session 1: How to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- Organize ANYTHING in 3 simple steps.
- Use the RAFT method to weed out nonessential papers.
- Follow these desk-clearing techniques that make you look neat and professional.
- Discover space organization tips that give you more room.
- Identify old habits and thought processes that keep you from being as effective as you can be.
Session 2: Mastering Time and Tech
- Get control of your email, voice mail and other messages.
- Develop better time-management habits by following time-wise habits that top achievers share.
- Assess how long a task or project will really take.
- Put the “One-Minute Focus” into practice to immediately assess the priority of your projects.
- Use calendars, smartphones and software to boost your effectiveness.
Session 3: Manage Your Workload — Don’t Let It Manage You
- Face and defeat the “Great Deceivers” that keep you powerless to prioritize.
- Eliminate procrastination from your life — forever!
- Create a schedule with built-in flexibility for the unexpected.
- Your life outside of work — do you have one?
- Discover why working longer and harder doesn’t necessarily make you more productive.
- Lean why getting organized is vital to decreasing stress and gaining more work-life balance.
Certification / Credits
- How to break the urge to keep everything
- A step-by-step method for turning piles into files
- Desk-clearing techniques to make you look neat in just minutes
- How to gain control of your desk, your storage systems and even your walls
- Effective alternatives to the “sticky note method” of remembering important things
- How to make the most out of your workspace — even if it’s tiny!
- What to do with all those unorganized emails you’ve been storing for months
SkillPath is a leader in business training with more than 30 years of experience. Our professional training programs prioritize learner engagement — helping theory take root with learners, so it transforms their thinking and becomes day-to-day practice. SkillPath’s courses are...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...