DevOps Practices and Principles
About this course:
DevOps is the union of people, process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
The average salary for a DevOps developer is $131,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Experience working inside an organization that delivers software
- A basic understanding of source control and Agile software development process
Suggested prerequisite course:
- Introduction to Devops Practices
- App Development…
- The value, history, and building blocks of DevOps
- How to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations
- Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment
- Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...