Starting an Online Store
The emergence of eCommerce has dramatically reshaped the modern marketplace. Business owners are no longer anchored to a physical store—or stuck paying the overhead costs to operate them. Whether you know exactly what you want to sell or are still fishing around for ideas, this course will guide you through the process of generating product ideas, performing market and audience research, organizing a sourcing process, finding the best eCommerce platform, developing a shipping and fulfillment strategy, and marketing your online store to boost traffic and sales.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify strategies for generating ideas for new online products or services
- Identify strategies for testing market demand for eCommerce goods and services
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of self-made sourcing and how to track your total production costs
- Understand the four main pricing strategies: market, cost, value, and dynamic pricing
- Describe the features of popular eCommerce platforms
- Explain the building blocks of eCommerce branding
- Identify strategies for effective product descriptions and photos
- Explain the process of creating an effective shipping strategy
- Describe various eCommerce marketing strategies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.15 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...