As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe® organization, you’ve got the tactical skills to coach Agile teams in delivering business value. Build on that strong foundation in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take your leadership skills to the next level. The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course will give you the tools you need to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and encourage relentless improvement. You’ll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You’ll up-level your facilitation skills for key Agile and Scaled Agile Framework® events, whether they’re in person or across teams and time zones. And you’ll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.
Course delivery details
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Certification / Credits
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course to qualify for the exam.
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...