Financial AnalysisProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts related to financial analysis, including how to read and interpret the primary financial statements, how to evaluate your company's financial position, how to calculate various financial ratios, and benchmarking. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small business people, including video segments and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
- Understand the fundamentals of financial statements
- Identify the financial statements, their contents, and how they are formatted
- Explain why income statement is an important piece of financial information
- Evaluate financial information in a balance sheet
- Interpret the statement of cash flow
- Describe the relationships between financial statements
- Define financial (ratio) analysis and explain its objectives and limitations
- Identify the various types and categories of financial ratios
- Perform calculations using financial ratios
- Discuss how ratio analysis can be useful for benchmarking companies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...