Financial institutions are unlike any other business. To someone new to the world of banking, it can seem puzzling. However, financial institutions play a key role in maintaining thriving communities and economies. The welfare of the nation depends on the banking industry. In this course, learners will examine types of banking, customer groups, the business of banking, and the role of banks in a community.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain how employees, customers, and the community benefit from a financial institution
- Provide insight into the economy of banking
- Understand banking innovations and their impact on your organization
- Understand how a financial institution displays profitability
- Explain how organization structures differ within financial institutions and how the board, officers, and employees contribute to expanding relationships
- Describe the methods used to safeguard banking relationships and funds
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.4 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...