Strategic Planning Skills - In House
This course will provide you with the skills for developing a clear understanding of your organization’s current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Executives, managers, consultants, and other business professionals who are responsible for strategic planning in an organization.
An understanding of business processes.
- Course Introduction
- Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Set the Parameters for the Strategic Planning Process
- Preliminary Planning Phase
- Establish a Committee
- Establishing a Committee - Assessment Activity
- Gather Operational Data
- Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Develop a Mission Statement
- Develop a Vision Statement
- Assess Internal and External Environments
- Environmental Scan
- Performing SWOT Analysis
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Prioritize What the Strategic Plan Will Address
- Set Goals and Objectives
- SMART Goals
- Hierarchy of Objectives
- Develop Strategy for Achieving Goals
- Draft the Strategic Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Assign Responsibility and Authority
- Strategic Alignment
- Establish a Monitoring System
- Course Closure
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...