EPC Project Management [Online]Procept Associates Ltd.
EPC Project Management [Online]
All available course dates
EPC Project Management [Online]
Once the EPC Contract has been signed, it is time to manage the project to successful completion. This course looks at the early stages of project development, project delivery systems, why owners choose EPC contracts, Requests For Proposals, and what the Owner goes through to choose the EPC contractor. The course then examines the EPC Contractor (EPCC) team member’s point of view. For the EPCC, the course looks at the WBS to develop the work packages, safety and quality requirements, management of the engineering effort, cost control, Earned Value Analysis (EVA), project reporting, procurement, tendering, construction management, contract administration, training, commissioning and start up, closing out of the contracts and close-out reports.
This course makes extensive use of streaming video. Please have computer speakers or a headset ready
Who should attend?
This material will be of interest to both the Owner and EPCC project managers and other project personnel. Specifically, project managers new to project management, project engineers, technical people who have been promoted to project management, those looking for direction on their EPC projects, and others who have to manage day-to-day project activities.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
Certification / Credits
Credits: 25 PDUs/CEUs
At the end of this self-paced online course, participants will be able to:
- understand why Owner’s choose EPC, Project Delivery Systems, and EPC Contractor evaluation.
- maintain project control through an understanding of the critical project relationship of scope, schedule, budget, and resource.
- build a work breakdown structure for project planning and scoping purposes.
- quickly develop your project scope for more complete estimates and better cost control.
- evaluate your project risk issues and how risk affects your project costs.
- analyze your project status using earned value analysis, which is the preferred method of project progress monitoring.
- apply the concepts learned to manage changes to the project scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
- provide project leadership by knowing the Owner’s responsibilities and the EPCC’s responsibilities and using your newly acquired knowledge, determine the best course of action for the project.
- be proactive in commissioning by integrating the Owner’s responsibilities with the EPCC’s. control your project by understanding and acquiring the information needed for performance monitoring.
- improve your confidence and leadership buy using this base of knowledge to build on.
- Pass the Project Management Association of Canada's (PMAC) Certified EPC Project Manager exam.
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team