Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Getting the 'Right ' Numbers
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Decision-Making
- Effective and Efficient Decisions
Review of the Financial Statements
- The Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Statements of Cash Flow
- What the Financial Statements Do Not Tell You
- Maximizing Profit or Minimizing Cost
- Thinking in Units
- Defining Cost
Identifying Costs and Their Behaviors
- Fixed, Variable, and Mixed Costs
- Relevant Range
- Cost Per Unit
- Cost Categories on the Income Statement
- Discerning Variable Costs
- Discerning Mixed Costs
- Contribution Margin on the Income Statement
- Activity-Based Costing
- Non-Value-Added Activity
Am I Breaking Even?
- The Cost-Volume-Profit Graph
- The Contribution Margin Approach to Break-Even
- Calculating 'What If' Profit
- Margin of Safety
- Defining Operating Leverage
- Operating Leverage and the Bottom Line
Influences on Pricing
- Pricing in Line with the Competition
- Trade-Offs Between Price and Demand
- Elasticity of Demand Illustrated
- Market and Cost Influences on Pricing
- Qualitative Factors in Relation to Price
Making the Numbers Work for You
- Responsible Decision-Making
- Quality Mangement
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this Accounting Essentials course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team