Overview and Setup Procedures
- Features and Benefits
- Bank Reconciliation Setup
- Checkbook Maintenance
- Transfer Existing Checkbooks to Bank Reconciliation
- Lab : Bank Reconciliation Setup
- Lab : Checkbook Setup
- Bank Transaction Entry
- Enter Checks, Withdrawals and Adjustments
- Enter Receipt Transactions
- Miscellaneous Checks
- Bank Transfer Entry
- Deposit with Receipts
- Deposit without Receipts
- Clear Unused Receipts
- Lab : Enter an Outstanding Check
- Lab : Enter a Check Transaction
- Lab : Enter a Cash Receipt
- Lab : Printing a Check
- Lab : Enter a Bank Transfer
- Lab : Enter a Deposit with Receipts
- Lab : Enter a Deposit without Receipts
Reconcile Bank Statements
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Select Bank Transactions
- Enter Adjustments and Reconcile
- Lab : Reconciling a Checkbook
- Voiding Transactions
- Deleting Checkbooks
- Removing History
- Using Inquiries
- Report Options and Printing
- Report Groups
- Report List
- Lab : Removing History
Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such as checkbooks.
Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
Perform the bank reconciliation process in Bank Reconciliation.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 80575 Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team