Planning & Implementing an Ipv4 Network
- Planning IPv4 addressing
- Configuring an IPv4 host
- Managing and troubleshooting IPv4 network connectivity
- Lab: Planning an IPv4 network
- Lab: Implementing and troubleshooting an IPv4 network
- Overview of the DHCP server role
- Deploying DHCP
- Managing and troubleshooting DHCP
- Lab: Implementing DHCP
- Overview of IPv6 addressing
- Configuring an IPv6 host
- Implementing IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence
- Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6
- Lab: Implementing IPv6
- Lab: Configuring and evaluating IPv6 transition technologies
- Implementing DNS servers
- Configuring zones in DNS
- Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
- Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
- Lab: Planning and implementing name resolution by using DNS
- Lab: Integrating DNS with Active Directory
- Lab: Configuring advanced DNS settings
Implementing & Managing IPAM
- IPAM overview
- Deploying IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces by using IPAM
- Lab: Implementing IPAM
Remote Access in Windows Server 2016
- Remote access overview
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Lab: Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Overview of DirectAccess
- Implementing DirectAccess by using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and managing an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure
- Lab: Implementing DirectAccess by using the Getting Started Wizard
- Lab: Deploying an advanced DirectAccess solution
- Planning VPNs
- Implementing VPNs
- Lab: Implementing a VPN
- Lab: Troubleshooting VPN access
Implementing Networking for Branch Offices
- Networking features and considerations for branch offices
- Implementing Distributed File System (DFS) for branch offices
- Implementing BranchCache for branch offices
- Lab: Implementing DFS for branch offices
- Lab: Implementing BranchCache
Configuring Advanced Networking Features
- Overview of high performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
- Lab Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
Implementing Software-Defined Networking
- Overview of software defined networking
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
- Lab: Implementing Network Controller
Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
Plan for remote access.
Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
Implement networking for branch offices.
Configure advanced networking features.
Implement software defined networking.
Who should attend?
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team