This three-day course introduces securitization and provides a structured framework for the analysis of transactions
Who should attend?
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Legal advisers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
Gain skills in structured finance analysis so you can:
- Understand the mechanics of a securitization transaction, including the roles of the major participants
- Interpret the varying rationales of market participants for issuing or buying securitized products
- Understand the different cash-flow and asset-loss allocation mechanisms in securitizations
- Identify the credit enhancement mechanisms found in structures
- Anticipate the main legal issues that are likely to arise regarding a securitization
Average rating 5
The case study example of specific CLO's issued on the market and their performance was insightful .
For me it was insightful to go over CLO case studies from recent times and compare the results to another case study from the 2008 crisis. It gave respective in how important tr...
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...