Fundamentals of Corporate Credit
This course, the first in the Moody's Analytics credit series, provides a solid foundation of best practice tools and techniques for fundamental credit analysis.
Who should attend?
- Relationship managers
- Credit risk managers
- Corporate lending officers
- Investment bankers
- Asset managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
Gain fundamental skills in corporate credit analysis so you can:
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessment
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used in the Moody's Investors Service credit rating process
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance, and vulnerability
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process
- Identify the major structure risks when lending into a group of companies
Average rating 5
Coming from a company without a formal training program, the structure and organized breakdown of analysis, as well as the accounting & ratio analysis review was extremely helpful.
The real life examples given by the instructors.
Touching on what makes up a cash flow statement was helpful. Different way of looking at EBITDA.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...