Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Bank Risk Analysis - a training program by Moody's Analytics
This Advanced Bank Risk Analysis course is delivered over 3 days and will provide a detailed review of bank risk analysis techniques. The course is taught at an advanced level for professionals with some experience and provides a robust framework that will enable them to undertake comprehensive analyses of banks' risk profiles.
Covering both qualitative and quantitative approaches, the course offers a holistic perspective on in-depth bank credit risk analysis that applies to both developed and emerging financial markets. Teaching methods include presentations, group discussion, case studies and practical activities.
Upon completion of the course, you will be confident in:
- Applying a structured framework to the analysis of banking institutions
- Pinpointing and interpreting key ratios
- Evaluating banks on the basis of published financial information
- Analyzing the different elements of regulatory capital, including hybrid securities
- Recognizing early warning signals of declining credit quality.
Who should attend?
Qualified participants may include:
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit and equity analysts
- Regulators and central bankers
- Fixed income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
- Corporate treasurers
- Correspondent banking officers
- Relationship managers involved in exposures to, or for investments in, banks.
The cost of this course is 3895 USD.
On site training
The course can also be tailored and delivered on site for teams and companies.
Moody's Analytics - Providing courses and key insights for global financial markets
Moody's Analytics, a part of Moody's Corporation, serves capital markets and credit risk management practitioners develop the skills and expertise needed for a competitive financial environment. With extensive expertise and access to market trends, Moody's Analytics incorporates unique insights, techniques and...