Agile PM for Non-IT Environments
The Agile methodology has evolved beyond the IT environment and can be applied to a variety of functions and departments in an enterprise. Principles and practices used in Agile project management to best handle rapidly changing environments form the foundation of this course. Flexibility, adaptation and direct communications are encouraged.
Recurring opportunities to assess the direction of a project throughout its life cycle are provided using rolling wave planning, interactive and incremental delivery methods. During this course participants practice principles and tools from the Agile Project Management method.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for anyone managing activities in the workplace.
- Agile principles, practices and misconceptions
- Impact of Agile on traditional project management approaches
- Contrast of Agile methodology to the traditional waterfall method
- Benefits and trade-offs of Agile methodology
- Agile sprint planning
- Lead planning and executing projects with Agile methodologies
- Agile Background & Definitions
- Delivering Customer Value
- Stakeholder Engagement & The Agile Team
- Planning & Problem Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- The SCRUM Process
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Merit Career Development
Merit Career Development has helped thousands of people around the world increase their knowledge, improve their skills, and enrich their lives through tailored training. With our depth and breadth of education and experience, we believe that we can change your...
Find out more about this Agile PM for Non-IT Environments course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team