Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
LAMA: Outbound B2B Sales Training
LAMA Outbound Sales Training is not meant for the hardcore or tricky salesperson. It is intended for the company and the agent who want to engage and support their customers and are serious about discovering their needs - both emotional and real. This course is designed to train agents in the essentials of building a business to business relationship, remove the fear from any customer contact experience, eliminate the mystery behind what to say and how to say it, and leverage Cross-Selling and Selling while building long term relationships. This course is focused around conversational communication techniques for relationship selling and is aimed at teaching agents how to discover the needs, ask for the appointment, sale, quote, or next step in the relationship.
This outbound sales training course is designed to:
- Overcome fear and resistance to cold calling
- Engage the customer in a relationship and build trust
- Offer immediate and long-term double-digit growth results
- Enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Improve employee self-esteem and satisfaction
All courses are personalized and include one-on-one coaching and training workbooks.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Outbound Sales Agents and Account Sales Managers.
- Introduction to the trainer and the training program
- Purpose, objectives, and goals. Emphasis on Customer Care and Add on Sales
- Understanding and Applying the Key Elements of Consultative Selling
- Intention - Relationship - Discipline – Three Party Promise – Skill
- Pre-call Planning
- The Art of Persuasion
- Using Features and Benefits
- Three Reasons to Buy
- The L-A-M-A © Technique (The Call Path Control)
- What it is, how, and why it works
- Outbound Relationship Management – Sales and Cross Sales
- Win Back Calls for Business to Past Customers
- Introduction to The Seven Step Call Flow
- Opening Greetings
- Determine the Needs
- Present the Sales Message
- Trial Closing
- Handling Objections
- Final Close for the Sale
- Wrap up – Next Steps
- Opening Greeting
- Love me, Trust me in the first 20 seconds
- Find the Decision Maker
- Determining the Needs of the Customer – How to Ask Questions that WORK!
- Offering Features, Benefits, and Competitive Advantages Exercises
- Delivering Sales Messages While Determining the needs - Role Playing
- Handling Money Issues
- Myths about money - Preparing for dealing with money and time issues
- Rules about how to talk about money for comfort of both Agent and Customer
- Presenting the Sales Message
- How to use suggestions and recommendations to stimulate sales
- Learning to use words that generate action and agreement to commitment
- Setting up the Second Call for a more productive relationship
- Trial Closing
- Trial Closing Techniques
- Asking for the Sale
- Handling Objections and Increase Sales for the Customer
- Handling vs. Overcoming
- Opening the conversation to solve, resolve or dissolve the problems
- (Customized for your current customers)
- Closing Skills
- Obtaining a Commitment
- Making a second closing attempt
- Setting a Follow up Call for New Business
- Final Closing and Wrap-up – Sales, Appointment, Add-On
- Setting Up “What’s Next?”
*Optional Add on to Outbound Sales Training “Up Selling and Cross-Selling”
- Skills Practice Exercises (Role Playing - this will take place throughout the whole day)
- One on One Coaching with All Agents
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
McKee Consulting is unique in the industry due to its position as an international authority on call and contact training center. They are the only training company that offers a No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee for Double-Digit Growth in KPIs. Clients who...
Find out more about this Outbound Sales Training course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team