Regulating E-Lending Compliance Issues
Gain a better understanding of the regulations regarding e-lending.
Regulating e-lending compliance is important for not only institutions but also consumers. There have been a lot of issues in recent years surrounding compliance issues. This course will review the background, scope, and compliance issues surrounding e-lending compliance. In addition, we will cover some ABC regulations and how they pertain to e-lending.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, loan officers, loan department personnel, branch managers, credit and collections managers, real estate professionals, controllers, accountants, and auditors.
What Is E-Lending?
- Background of Regulations
- Discussion on Regulations B, C, DD, E, M, X, Z
- Why Are They Important?
Certification / Credits
Credits: CLE ,CPE
- You will be able to describe an overview of the regulations regarding elending.
- You will be able to discuss the compliance issues and risks with elending.
- You will be able to explain the different disclosures and to who they are pertinent.
- You will be able to identify the risks associated with your financial institution.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...