Preparing a Call Report for Lending Schedules
Regulators place significant emphasis on the accuracy of Call Report information. Regulators monitor bank performance using information provided in the Call Report filing. Accordingly, Regulators place significant emphasis on the accuracy of Call Report information. Inaccurate reporting of your bank’s loan portfolio may result in miscalculation of the bank’s risk weighted capital ratio and subject the bank to regulatory criticism. This topic will emphasize the reporting of lending activities in various Call Report schedules, focusing on technical compliance with complex regulatory reporting instructions and the implementation of recent changes to reporting loan information in the Call Report. This topic will also identify and discuss common reporting errors to consider as you prepare your call report filing.
Who should attend?
- Loan Portfolio Reporting
- Classifying and Reporting Loans by Type (Schedule RC-C)
- Reporting Unused Loan Commitments (Schedule RC-L)
- Classifying and Reporting Delinquent and Non-Accrual Loans (Schedule RC-N)
- Recognizing Income on Loans (Schedule RI)Reporting Loans in the Regulatory Capital Schedule
- Identifying and Risk Weighting Residential Mortgage Exposures
- Identifying and Risk Weighting High Volatility Commercial Real Estate (HVCRE) Exposures
- Identifying and Risk Weighting 90 Days or More Past Due or in Nonaccrual Status
- Identifying and Risk Weighting All Other Loan Exposures
- Identifying and Risk Weighting Accrued Interest Receivable on Loans
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...