Compliance With the PCI DSS Credit Card Security Standards
All businesses are vulnerable to security breaches make sense of the new PCI DSS credit card security standards.
The payment card industry data security standard has driven compliance and security spending up while giving longtime security professionals a stick to push the organization into thinking more strategically about data security. While the standard updates every two years, it is still a baseline by which we should far exceed, not the ceiling by which we judge our information security efforts. Payment brands are assessing fines while breaches continue to increase in volume and complexity. This course will help you prepare for the upcoming changes in the standard, including PCI DSS 3.2.1 (with PCI DSS 4.0 Preview), and provide strategies to reduce the scope and impact PCI DSS has on your enterprise.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for controllers, accountants, CFOs, business and financial consultants, accounts payable and receivable professionals, bookkeepers, credit managers, attorneys, presidents and vice presidents, owners, managers, and IT professionals.
Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- What Has/Will Change in the Next Iteration of the Standard?
- What Does This Mean for Ongoing Compliance Programs?
- Looking Ahead, What Should I Expect the Adoption Rate to Be for This Version and
- Future Versions?
- What Are the Brands Doing to Enforce PCI Compliance?
- What Does PCI Compliance Mean Globally?
Scope Reduction, Speedy Compliance
- What Are Some Common Scope Reduction Techniques?
- What Is Tokenization and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Are There Any Shortcuts to Compliance?
Certification / Credits
Credits: AIPB ,CLE, IAPP ,CPE
- You will be able to discuss payment card industry compliance.
- You will be able to describe what brands are doing to enforce PCI compliance.
- You will be able to explain what PCI compliance means globally.
- You will be able to review common scope reduction techniques.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...