Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
This Strategic Marketing, Brand Management & Public Relations course will cover:
Benefits of Strategic Marketing
- What is Strategic Marketing?
- Objectives and key elements of Strategic Marketing
- Importance, benefits and challenges of Strategic Marketing to your organisation
- Marketing positioning, market analysis and competitor evaluation
- The Marketing Mix - 4 Ps evolving into 7 Ps
Consumer and market research
- Advantages and disadvantages of 15 types of research
- Identify, analyse, segment and target appropriate markets according to common factors
- Create powerful, targeted and appropriate messages
- Maximise the mix of communication methods
- Behavioural economics and consumer behaviour theory in marketing
- What is a brand, its key characteristics and why do people buy a brand?
- Create, protect, enhance and maintain long-term brand value
- Evaluate and choose the most appropriate media and mix to promote the brand
- Defend your brand when it is under attack: top tips and traps to avoid
- Rebuild your brand after it has been undermined or discredited
Social media and multi-media
- Understanding the scope, power, complexity and immediacy
- Monitoring what is said, where and by whom
- Responding to feedback
- Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media
- Dos and don’ts
Issues and crises: PR to manage impact on the brand
- Anticipate potential sources of a crisis and mitigate the risks
- Appoint crisis leaders, teams and allocate resources required
- Create crisis plans for key eventualities
- Practise regularly for the crisis to minimise effect if it happens
- Case studies of impact on organisations of good and poor PR crisis management
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
Contact this provider
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...