Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
This Essential Management Skills course will cover:
Setting Objectives and Targets
- Where are you now and where do you want to be, by when?
- Plan and actions required to achieve these objectives
- Improve organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
- Monitoring, measuring and feeding-back results
- Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
- Qualities, skills and commitment required
- Adapting leadership styles to different situations
- Overcoming the challenges of leadership
- Factors which motivate you and others
- Achieving organisational goals with a motivated workforce
- Increasing motivation to improve individual performance
- Management skills required to motivate individuals and teams
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the team
- Building a strong team which delivers results
- Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for teambuilding
Verbal Communication Skills
- Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
- Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
- Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
- Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
Contact this provider
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...