Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) - In-House
This intensive in-house training course covering the International Public Sector Accounting Standards was designed to enable delegates to understand the role and purpose of IPSAS.
By attending this intensive financial training course, delegates understand the role and purpose of IPSAS and will be able to effectively scope and plan IPSAS adoption/migration strategies.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers and executives from the public sector, particularly those using or planning to use IPSAS and want to know acquire the tools needed to understand and apply the standards:
- Those who are new appointed into a senior financial role and want to find their way around the key standards
- Those who work in the public sector who are looking for best practice application of IPSAS
- Those who work in parts of the public sector who are or will be using IPSAS
- Accountants and finance staff at all levels involved in the preparation of financial statements for the public sector
- Financial analysts, auditors, accountants
- Audit team members who need to update their knowledge
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team