Drafting Legislation - In-House
This in-house training course in Drafting Legislation covers the essential steps of converting policy into legislation, by enabling delegates to understand the process of making new laws.
By completing this course, participants will be able to contribute to the drafting of new legislation and prepare instructions for professional draftsmen. The course offers them the opportunity to already practice legislative drafting skills.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior Managers and Government personnel responsible for turning policy into legislation
- Officials who instruct Parliamentary draftsmen
- Assistants to legislators involved in creating draft legislation
- Members of parliament, senators, assembly members
- Legal advisors and practitioners from both public and private sectors
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Drafting Legislation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team